Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Venez Wail Ya

That's where I was when I got inside to audit Nicole Wallace's "Dateline White House" (or some-such) 4 O'clock Class.  I was all HIGH from being HIGH and what the fuck could possibly go 'worng' ?  She delivered the usual Blither and Blather Intro but among the Political Dissonance was a rather SHARP Note on State Sec Pompeo's Clip Board.  Written on a yellow legal pad page was "5,000 troops to Columbia".  My High Heart got sucked out into the Void.  I sat stunned.  I thought ~~
 It just won't fucking END.

There is this morbid obesity of Depression :  "morbid" because of the Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young's "Helpless", and "obesity" because of the MASS of "Impossibility", the One that figures "It can't POSSIBLY get any WORSE".  Piss-Poor thinking that fuels my, already, degenerative Bi-Polarity, the BAD "Pole", the One of Superior Negativity, the One that discharges Cruelty as Grotesque BEAUTY, the THAT One.

One word =  Venezuela Nam.

Columbia was the Subterfuge.





No comments:

Post a Comment