Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Pain-Gloss

I got WAYYYY too much sleep last night, despite awakening at 1:30 a.m. and getting up to check the bulk-head portal for surface rain-water entry.  Sleep and I are NOT friends.  Too much sleep imposes a form of lethargy and moronic contentment that begets a positive attitude toward The Potential In All Things, including Creative Thinking.  There's a Stephen that lives the Voltaire "Life of Pangloss", the One of Most Bitter Misery, the Happy One, where Misery is the Root and Source of All Things REAL.  Here it is where Misery and I are DEEPLY connected, I depend on Misery to "keep me going".  So it is that Moronic Contentment and Misery are at War with One Another, an incessant Conflict of Interests, an unremitting and Most VIOLENT Mortal Combat, a Combat in which there can't EVER be a "Victory", but a Combat that inflicts Self-Chastisement, Self-Loathing, and a Pure  and Utter HATRED for the Injustices of the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment