Monday, January 7, 2019

Filthering and Laundrying

In the Gospel of Riggers there is this Necessity = "Keep things close to your body".  I had a mud-laden mini-Rock cradled by my hands and gut.  The caked soil was filthering [from the Transitive Verb, To Filther] a freshly laundered zippered hoody, my Fav Carhartt.  There would be no "second day" use - - - -  I got it to revoltingly disgusting so I doomed myself to MORE Laundrying.  Don't get me worng, I LOVE "doing" laundry.  So, I mean, there's THAT.

But here again, some COSMIC Some-things that, sure as shit,, SOUNDED important,, , that during Some-how,,,, this ergonomic SANCTITY was something of a Religious Order,,,,, the One where there is in deed and in FACT,,,,,, an Ergonomics of Emotionality,,,,,,, The One where you "Keep things close to your Heart".

BUT  There was a Cosmic "NESS" to it.  Keeping this Rock close to my gut MEANT that it was GONNA MAKE ME DIRTY.  We hear, "Dirty Little Secrets", that Secrets ARE Dirty, and/but they MUST be kept ANYWAY, because "holding them out for all to see" is UN wieldy at best, at worst ABOMINATION. 

So now I have devised the Ergonomics of Emotion.  It's gonna be in The Gospel of Riggers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment