Monday, January 7, 2019

Stand Clear

When I write The Bible of Life I may use "Shit Accumulates" as the FIRST Cosmic Observation.  I may follow that with "Don't 'get behind' on the EZ Shit."  I DON'T know which one "comes first".  I DO know that trivializing EZ shit leads to MONSTROUS Disasters, the ones where IMPOSSIBLE hits you with NOW-YOU'RE- FUCKED !!!  The Relief is found in [ALWAYS] "Stand Clear".  "Stand Clear" is my Work Motto.  My Dad helped me assemble a Minute Man Rocket.  I thought we were done when we were finished, nope--- there were Decals.  On this Minute Man Rocket, hear the bottom, near the exhaust ports, but still on the Fuselage, there was on a white background the black letters Stand Clear.  It made no sense to me.
It made sense ONLY if the Rocket were about to be launched. 

It makes sense to me NOW.

The VERY BEST Carpenters ALWAYS have a container for useless scraps nearby or at hand.  They ALWAYS want clear pathways to their work location.  There AINT gonna-be NO tripping, no falling no nail through hand Emergency Room Jet.

Same with Wood Cutters and Rock Movers. 
"Keep a Clear Mind" MEANS Keep a Clear Path---Stand CLEAR.

I cannot describe the IMPORTANCE of this "Decal".

Believe It   I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment