Wednesday, January 30, 2019

"R.E.D."

I suppose I wanna get to a point where I DON'T hafta be Armed, where I DON'T hafta carry and sleep with Steel on or at my person.  I WANNA be able to "let my guard down" but it seems that when I DO, when I allow myself the lewd indecency of Vulnerability, I get HAMMERED with the Truth of Planetary Existence, the One of the First Noble Truth, "All Existence entails Suffering". 

We are at a Point of Earth Existence where we CANNOT allow our Selves to put down our Weapons of Self Protection.  THAT is my morose Melancholy, the one that Phil Collins identifies in his Ballad of Forlorn, "Missed Again". 

And here let me identify the Psychological Truth of Pallet Reclamation, the One where I use a hammer and pry bar to knock off and leverage what is valuable and useful.  I am LITERALLY "hammering out" my Understanding of Retired Life.  Isn't that the Phrase we use ?  "Let's hammer this out"  ?    THAT'S what I am doing.  Now "it" makes perfect sense.



No comments:

Post a Comment