Thursday, February 3, 2022

Kwandry

           During a ragged, one-sided phone communication Master Fortin TOLD me to, "Leave me out of it".   For  like  the  crack-head  ZILLIONTH  tyme  I  wondered,  "How  many  years  do  I  get  for Manslaughter ?"  How was I suppose to 'Write' about Kwan Um Do Kwang WITHOUT 'him' inside of 'It'  as  Agent Of Origin ?   It stopped me "Dead in my tracks".   It's been many SEVERAL Daze and STILL I can find NO `Avenue of Presentation` .   Dr. Joseph Campbell INSISTS that Myths MUST be Formulated in the BROADEST TERMS Possible, thereby encapsulating the Varieties of the Known while incorporating Aspects of the Unfamiliar, most often seen as Magic and Mystery .   Marc Studied with THE "Carlos Castenada" for YEARS in order to Advance and DEEPEN his Understanding of the Psychological Physics of Zen Sword and to REFINE It by the Practice of Brujo Sorcery .  Exactly HOW was I gonna convey his Experiences THERE, with the Experience of Sword HERE ???

          Anybody got any ideas ?

1 comment:

  1. yA just do it , fiction or not fiction , who is it that cares is the question , Zen hand book is questions not answers,,who am this eye, what’s looking is what your looking for, it it isn’t then put it down it was not intended for your use anyway,Although Dr.Campbell is a bellwether for anthropological truth,,, I think that seeing this from the principles of molecular virology in relationship to genomics has more efficacy in an accurate analysis of its truth..Sentient beings are numberless just cause I vow to save them all doesn’t mean I can fix their stupid,,many are called few are chosen,we must be making the gods laugh,like madmen believe they are god, we cling to our belief that we are mortal.we are players on the stage of legend and myth,we are not the directors and ridiculously far from even the conception of the producers,DSS saying just do ,,is the direction just act your part!When they play is over , exit stage left the clowns will entertain till the next act !Get it?

    ReplyDelete