Monday, March 14, 2022

"And BINGO was his name-o"

           I don't think I need to analyze the entire dream.  The Dominate Feature is the discovery and unearthing of the mini-vibes and the Song I somehow could actually play having NEVER even been NEAR a vibraphone except [for] the time Rob, Sandy and I went to Newport to hear him at a club on Thames Street one Summer Night.  OBVIOUSLY the Song's Title is MASSIVELY Significant . 

          As I sat in Chairy-Chair waiting for Recitations to unfold as Sound, one word "entered" >>> "instrument".  I settled into her embrace, realizing the Ramifications of "Instrument" the most Important of which this :   Sword as Instrument .    I was miffed.  I  don't  know  how  I'd  missed  that .  No matter .

          The execution of Sword Forms has a `signature` of Music 'Expression'.  There exists within the Form itself a 'fluidity' best described as 'dance-like', indeed, "Sword Dancing" is considered a "Performance Art".  But this This is NOT the Import of the Dream.   What IS Important is the Discovery and UNCOVERING of this Instrument, in this instance,, MY Instrument.  Here now Sword-As-Instrument Signifies MY "Sound", that is, MY ---> Expression, the Expression that DEFINES my Existence and which I use to TEACH.  Sword as Instrument of EDUCATION.

          2 wordz ::   BINGO !

          

          

No comments:

Post a Comment