Monday, March 14, 2022

"Forget all about that macho shit, and learn to play guitar"

          Sage advice from John Mellencamp off his "UH-HUH" Album.  

           For the longest time I had to tell Everybody I played the Stereo.  But then I bought a Drum Kit and I could play it fuking EASE-FULLY ---and then I got my Bass and because of my "perfect pitch' I could play WITH It as well.  Weirdly the Song that IZ my Spiritual Soul is John McLaughlin's "One Word".  As you know John is a GUITARIST and is FAMOUS for Expression from his Double-Neck Gibson.  Now, after my Dream, I can claim Gary Burton's Rendition of "Open Your Eyes, You Can Fly" as the 2nd Song that DEFINES my Spiritual Existence. 

          I wood lof {love} to believe that Time is the Movement of the Universe's Spirit.   When you Find or Uncover Time you get the added BOOST of Finding or Uncovering the AVAILABILITY of Self Expression, indeed, Self Expression is the Expression of your SPIRIT .

         At least, you can try and Believe THAT .


           Rocks Steady........Steady az She Goze.

No comments:

Post a Comment