Friday, March 29, 2024

My Easter Onion

                              I have a large four-shelf 'pantry' rite opposite my Cave.   When I was re-organizing and cleaning it I discovered an onion that had somehow fallen onto the lowest shelf .  It had sprouted and had a few 5 inch extensions growing--- which I fantasized to be an Easter MIRACLE .   I put it into water so I could encourage root growth .

            A couple of days later I was re-organizing and clearing the Staging Area [51] and discovered a pot and saucer combo the suited the Easter Onion  PERFECTLY . {Yet another fucking MIRACLE} .   I planted the Easter Onion and set the Miracle on the bolster in front of the Kitten's Magic Garden Window .

           So then I wondered =  if there are Easter Lilies can there be Easter ONIONS ???   It didn't take too long before I went BAT-SHIT Qrayzee and wondered why there isn't Easter Frogs, Toads, Weasels and Ticks --- I mean SHOULD there BE Easter  >>>Ticks<<<   ???????

            

No comments:

Post a Comment