Wednesday, March 6, 2024

The Age in Sage

                              I've got everything 'figured-out' .   It took awhile .   The day my Driver's License expired, my birth day date , I couldn't write .   I mean it this way :  although there were  serious Topics readily available ~~  they were bound together by the glue of confusion rendering them an enormous clusterfuck* of  incomprehensible Static and comprehensible Distortion .   Normally {for me} I CHERISH Confusion, Disorder and Chaos, since 'they' are Manifestation of the Truth of the Infinite [at least ONE Truth anyway],  which is :   "Nature's Tendency is ALWAYS towards MASS ENTROPY" .   I am not responsible for applying the Female Gender to ---> Nature, but "Mother Nature" has "been-around" as long as Aristotle {Air iss  Startle} .    Are Females [BY NATURE] generators of Chaos ?   C'mon now .    

          Lao Tzu informs us that it is "up-to" the Sage to "Untangle the knots" and "Soften the Glare" .   I WANT to be considered, at the very least,, "sage like",,, so you can see where I'm at . 

          

No comments:

Post a Comment