Thursday, March 14, 2024

Sex Hex

                              This was my fifth Effort to move that boulder from the rear boundary line to its almost Final Resting Place .   Initially it was atop two land-infected table rocks which I want to use to 'make' a Turtle Symbol in remembrance of Native American World Origin .   I >>  LUST  << for those ,,  so that BMF just HAD to go .   I couldn't get the Puller lead on it because of obstructions so I resorted to jacks, specifically my 2 1/2 ton floor jack and my 10 ton bottle jack .    I rued that I'd burned all the 'bunting' this winter so THAT 'meant I had to forage-to-finesse blocks, and wedges .  It's not what you think ,,,  walking around like a "chicken-with-its-head-cut-off" affords REAL-TIME Rest and eases my lower back,, the so-called "spinal erectors" .  Still, I DID fite-back* some erudite REMORSE for NOT getting the pallets to recoup my losses .   

            The {fucking} LAST    `Thing-I-Wanted`    was to be unable to    "Get It Up" .  

No comments:

Post a Comment