Friday, March 15, 2024

The so-called "Prison of Humility"

                              You can see it, rite* ?  ---->  "The Middle Way"

            I've been FORCED to >> Real-Eyes << that my Geriatric Imbecility has kept me Prisoner in the Prison of Humility the now known  as Penitence Penitentiary .   It is as if there isn't nor can there EVER-BE, >>>FULL<<<   Sin Expiation .   Ah yes, and there it is >>>  Life .

            I sometimes REVEL in my "Samurai Arrogance" .   To be University Educated and Trained in the Martial Arts and the Ancient Chinese Classics, to have lived in the Temple of the Greatest Swordsman of our time and MANY others,  to have studied with Zen Master Seung Sahn ... .

             I mean, "No brag, just Fact" .

            But then there's Reality ............................................................. .   

No comments:

Post a Comment