Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Craig Nelson's See Hunt

I made copies of some of what I consider my best stuff, some of it is important, some is just so whacky I couldn't let it go.  This shit too was scattered about and misfiled pending some sort of cosmic purge.  I came upon it the other day bc ...well you know why.

As I wrote yesterday, I was trying to find that nugget of Ego-hood that affirmed my scholarship and whatever ability my writing displays.   Below you will read what transpired between me and a fellow Jung-ite, Mr. Craig Nelson, himself a Scholar of the Highest Regard and curator of Carl Jung Individuation.  I will transcribe this event so that you Kidz can get a feel for this particular "Stephen", the one who devoted at least 10 years to Carl Jung and his Work.

So, here goes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment