Saturday, September 14, 2019

Sewer Side

My problem is that I can rite about anything.  I can rite a whole blog series on just how the incense holder, a 3/4 x 3/4 inch item made out of something, looks WAYYYY better face down rather than its intended position, face up.  It's been BUGGING me going on AT LEAST a year, every day, every morning, the grotesque HIDEOUS of face up---in my face ugliness, tempered only by its Tiny Hole.  But there's another problem....

Are you the kind or type of person that has massively considered SUICIDE just because your Kleen-X box had a "dent" in it ?   Well guess what.  Go ahead ---GUESS !!!

Yep ---you guessed it.

So with THAT, consider how "troubling" it might be when I am offered the chance of a lifetime to Write about a Guy who has lived the life of a modern day Siddhartha Gautama.  It's thrilling to the point of ABJECT Misery, the GOOD kind.

...so what about those goddamn filth-ridden colored light-bulbs of which number 6 ?

Hold onn I'm gonna get to them.....~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment