Saturday, September 14, 2019

My God, God Zilla

...so I was doing something for a reason now unknown, heat and smelter for one such as myself--I find myself busying at tasks of which their source and origin is blanketed by cloak and stagger.  I have NO idea what I was doing, or why, but I chanced upon a box of 25 Watt colored light bulbs, the olde ones, filthy with the rich squalor of forget and neglect.  They number 6 ::  2 red, 2 green,, one solid red,,, and one solid yellow. Until I test them, they function PERFECTLY. I have ABSOLUTELY  NO reason to desire them save for their Color of Charm, but, as I was plugging in my cell for a charge, my God, God Zilla,, ordered me to rite about my new "Job" ---the "Job" of rite-ing a Work Book for 3 Star Kwan Um Do Kwang Instructors.  Today, I regret taking on that Project.  It is momentary, of course.  Regret sometimes lends itself to Creativity.  BUT, rite now the only Creativity I can dislodge is the one where I steal the title, Catcher In The Rye from Salinger and tune it to, "The Light Bulb Tester."

No comments:

Post a Comment