Thursday, September 19, 2019

The Scorpion Fling

Marc gifted me a Scorpion necklace.  It's a simple chain with I silver Scorpion, and a tiny something that looks like a teeny bundle.  I didn't know what it was until just now--it's a container with the antidote for Scorpion Venom.  When he handed it to me he stinger-ed,  "Wear this when you go out in public, so people can be warned".  I was stung, I think, rightly so.  I probably "had that coming" to me since I enter the public "sphere" with nothing less than Samurai Arrogance, of the "Zatoichi" sort, that of "menacing intensity", so as to avoid being pleasant and harmonious, the very antithesis of how I am suppose to "act" given all my Training.  I SERIOUSLY do not want ANYONE to even ATTEMPT at knocking that "chip" off my shoulder.  Heinous Inferiority does that to me, my disease is as ancient as Time itself.  But---no matter.

"Bart Simpson" figured to use his simpleton Knowledge of One Finger Kung Fu called "Finger of Death" on his suspicious sister Lisa, who IMMEDIATELY complained to their Mom.  "Marge" called out, "Bart, don't use your "Finger of Death" on your sister".  I'm like that, only slightly more intense.

Instead of the Finger of Death, I appendage the Tail That Kills.  Because I rite, it's more like, The Tale That Kills.

That's what my problem with Marc is, he wants NO part of The Tale That Kills.

No comments:

Post a Comment