Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Einsig

I was tearing into my THIRD file cabinet, top drawer, and I found the cover of an old
The University of Connecticut Bookstore notebook, W-I-D-E ruled, 80 sheets for the UNBELIEVABLE price, catch this,  57 cents.  I think that's why I saved it all these years.  57 cents----wow.

As I was about to set it aside it flipped, on the reverse side was a glued-on that caught me by surprise.  It was a handwritten quote from Robert Pirsig's Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance .  Here it is in full ==

"You look at where you're going and where you are and it never makes any sense, but then you look back at where you've been and a pattern seems to emerge.  And if you project forward from that pattern, then sometimes you can come up with something."

I gotta tell ya Kidz  I LOVE Robert Pirsig.  He it was who led me to attack Albert WTF Einstein in an all-out effort to find the Meaning Of Life in his Theory of Relativity. 

But this ....

No comments:

Post a Comment