Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Dunce de Lion

It ain't like I amble around BEGGING to be saturated by Public Humiliation--- private, personal Humiliation IZ my daily diet, mainly because my Geriatricism is confounded by impermeable Imbecility and disflexive Senility.  Old Age is brutal and it AIN'T for the feint of heart.

This thing about Public Humiliation, it forces you to question your own sensibilities, meaning, is there Truth that you may be an imbecile-clown, a one that worships Dunce-ery ? 

In order to stop the hemorrhaging of my Bleeding Heart I tore up my Cave.  I'm just like you Kidz, my life is recorded and filed in page upon page, photo upon photo, report card upon transcript, flung about tempestuously, as if NOTHING MATTERS, including the Chronology of Linear Advancement.  I have drawers and my drawers have drawers.  I emptied all of them, searching for a simple nugget of Ego-hood, something to act as a tourniquet---something-------anything.



No comments:

Post a Comment