Sunday, December 29, 2019

"Look Mom, no hands..."

As I was preparing this new mug of Joe "this" surfaced - ^ -

Some of us with intensely fucked-uP Moms always figure that if we do this One Thing, if we PLEASE our Mom, so that she FINALLY issues "I LOVE" you, then we will be fine, that we can then LIVE with the Maternal Blessing that can then give us SANCTION not only to LIVE but to be FREE our our Self-Loathing and Condemnation.  Some of us have lived our LIVES in that--------------endeavor.  Yet Here, as I was standing by the coffee brewer,  I heard this  >  "If ALL the teeny-tiny small stuff DIDN'T "Work" then maybe SAVING THE WORLD is BIG enough so that IT will "Work".

Elliot and me just want to do that ONE BIG FUCKING THING which we have perceived will FINALLY gain Maternal Approval.

How fucked-uP is that ?

No comments:

Post a Comment