Friday, December 6, 2019

Shadow Boxers

I have TH R EE thermometers in my Cave, I have F O U R clocks >>>>  SEVERAL lamps and      TW O heat sources.  Remember that Schizophrenia I cherish ?  I'm thinkin' I NEED all those items bc of my MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES .   Each one of my Steve's NEEDS his own Item.  You Gize think YOU have issues ???!!! ?????

Yesterday I watched Nancy Pelosi wield Catholic WRATH.  "DON'T YOU DARE ACCUSE  ME WITH THE WORD 'HATE' !!! " 

Only a few moments later there was Joe Biden >>  "YOU'RE A LIAR !!" <<

I had to hold back my FURY. 

When does "Dislike INTENSELY" "get to" "Hate" ???

Biden simply swung and missed.  He called the man a Liar but the asshole's statement was a simple parallel ...  almost an analogy. 

Joe ain't no Street Fighter.  Nancy ain't no Saint.


No comments:

Post a Comment