Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Not-Sees

Is this anything ?     Over
                                 Weight.

I'm basing my New "New-Ness" on Athenian Democracy, not the REAL One, but the one in The Odyssey, that's the one where you prayed, worked, studied the Martial Arts and took part in Community Politics.  [Com >Unity].  My personal Paradigm is Odysseus, has been since I first read the Blind Poet, Homer.  The Ancient Greeks considered the WHOLE Man not simply as Mind and Body, but as Mind Body Heart and Soul.  Now I know what you Kidz are thinking, "Where is Ancient Greece NOW ?"   It's exactly where it MUST be > in the Past <  where it belongs.  It is the Standards for "Personal Excellence" that I seek to impose upon EVERYONE.  "HY" Standards, if you will.

The "Truth" is Out There.  The very Nature of the American Conscience MUST "Change" if Change itself is to be actualized.  As a Nation we are FAILING.  We are FAILING to "Real Eyes" are own Worth.

Check this out    Nazis    NOT SEES.  We are governed by Not Sees folks that are BLIND, DEAF and  DUMB to the TRUTH. 

No comments:

Post a Comment