Friday, December 6, 2019

The Hoary Hoarder

When I get "like this" I can't rite.  I sit in Chairy-Chair and search for a topic at which I can provide some sort of intelligent reflection something that can somehow trigger either appreciation or contemplative thought, although there ARE times when igniting INSPIRATION is an ancillary consideration.  Sometimes searching for a topic is like going into a landfill,  ANY  Landfill, and kicking around items of refuse, trash and dis-ordered recyclables in a vain attempt at connecting Discharge with Cosmic Charge.  Elsewhere, I've described my own Mental Landfill as being the size of Oklahoma.  It's nothing I'm proud of, since my Land-"full" borders on being a Hoard~~ which MAY be "acceptable" IFF a Library is ALSO considered a Hoard.  Don't get me started on being a Horde-r.


No comments:

Post a Comment