Saturday, January 23, 2021

Phantasmagorical Debilitation

 If ever you've handled a 40 lb. free weight plate, with only 3 fingers and your thumb, you know sorta what it would be like to 'handle' a Simplex 10 TON Railroad Jack.  I wrote `sorta` and I DO MEAN 'Sorta'.  These Jacks don't s-l---i-----d------e.  You CAN'T 'push' them into the desired Position hence the term Un-Wieldy.  It takes Body DRAINING Effort to Position these Bad Asses Properly.  Just now I 'told' you I'd gotten Enlightenment from this Rock.  I could 'see' how things 'had to go'.  THIS was the Daunt and Whelm that was SOOOOOO Phantasmagorical-ly Debilitating.  

Here's more of the Deal.  Once in Position these 10 TON Simplex Railroad Jacks would PREVENT me from exerting a SIX TON STRAIGHT LINE PULL .  I told you I was fucked.  Worse, if it can GET any Worse, the Set-uP for the Simplex 10 TON Railroad Jacks would take ALL MORNING which is in  Retired Old Man Time roughly 2 hours.

Now it AINT like I didn't have the Time, I had freaking PLENTY, what I didn't have was the Mental EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!!!

I stared in a Stupor.  I could feel IT approach > > > ---- ____   Dread.

No comments:

Post a Comment