We NEED Iran to STOP trump . {GAWD how I LOVE Polemics] . I guarantee NO ONE 'saw THAT coming' . I sure didn't . But here we are .
Ya-gotta figure that ONE "man" has begun WW III and that ONE lone soldier along the Hormuz can 'keep it going' . America cannot STOP trump NOW , and most certainly what the World NEEDS >NOW< is to STOP trump and his almost Napoleonic MADNESS .
I view Iran as ANNEXING the entire Strait, making "IT" Iranian Territory . In this, Iran is no different from Putinstan*, and ITS [his] Annexation of Crimea . The WORLD made NO Effort to reclaim Crimea thereby STOPPING putin and the WAR in Ukraine was the Consequence . Now THIS, "Here we go again."
In no way is the Annexation of Hormuz the RETURN to the Persian Empire and ITS Resolve to Conquer the World and in so doing S----P----R----E----A----D Islam BUT now the Window of Opportunity has Opened and Mohammedanism is sticking ITS head out .
No comments:
Post a Comment