It's my Job to try and "make Sense" of the incessant sensory bombardment that is inflicted upon us by trump's Propaganda Forces as well as Global News, specifically, PUTIN'S WAR ON UKRAINE, NETANYAHU'S WAR ON LEBANON {{{and what should be Palestine}}} and of course TRUMP'S WAR ON IRAN . Some morning's I can't remember my own fucking NAME let alone mine for Insights in the Thought Landfill that is the size of Oklahoma . What galls me most about my own Inabilities and Shortcoming is that yesterday I was SUPPOSE-TO get my Mind Empty so that new info could be processed, assimilated and prepared for this morning's Output . I hade a HUGELY Successful Rock Moving Effort yesterday--- I managed to move and position a rock of between 5 and eight hundred pounds to a position of containment alongside the other boulders I also positioned to make this unusual "Raised Bed" . In total I invested almost NINE HOURS moving this mini-boulder about ten feet . Yup --you read that right ----> 10 <---- feet . I allowed myself Satisfaction but had to fend off 'exaltation' .
I had given NO Thought to trump's WAR during this activity but while watching the Hearing I figured, "No Prob" for today's Topic . It doesn't help that I am both Angry and BITTER, those Emotions cloud my Judgement and obscure Reasoning and deter me from Writing mainly because when I get "like this" my Writing takes the form of Mad-man Lunacy {{{a dog barking at the Moon}}} .
No comments:
Post a Comment