Monday, July 27, 2026

WW I WW II WW III

                                                            I find it necessary to return to terrain that we have already traversed, the examination of putin's invasion of Crimea and the subsequent War on Ukraine as its relation to trump's War on Iran, and netanyahu's War on what should be Palestine and his invasion of Lebanon .

                           I need to present these Wars and the tyrants who manufactured them, as >Evolutionary< in Form and Structure, meaning, it is my contention that We, as in the Global Citizenry, must view these International Transgressions as part of the Planet's Civilizational Evolution .    Further,   I argue that it is Evolution who "sent" hitler, and then putin, and then trump and then netanyahu to the World so that the World would "wake up" and redirect the Planet's  Political Trajectory  toward Universal Welfare, Well-Fare .    Also I contend that the Trajectory of Evolution itself, is ALWAYS towards Perfection, in the Political Sense, Utopia, where Altruism is the default Philosophy for all Global Citizens and all Global Governments .   

No comments:

Post a Comment