I had a rough day yesterday, start to finish . I knew I was inside self-created Misery, I had recourse to several avenues of escape, but I chose to stay on the Path of Perdition, only without the finality of Death . Here it is where I failed the advice of one of my Heroes, Robert Pirsig, who championed the Necessity to Keep Shit to yourself and NOT spread it to innocent bystanders and passers-by . I am truly sorry, I know better, but I was weak, and I felt sorry for myself . "IT" happens, and here it is where "IT" is code for Shit .
I know exactly what precipitated yesterday's Malaise, except without the "difficult to identify" component . 2 days {daze} ago the RE-Realization that trump has Ignited the THIRD WORLD WAR arrived with BRUTAL Impact . It's weird because I have been proclaiming the advent of the the Third World War since trump bombed Iran . Intellectually, I understood the Situation and sought to declare URGENCY to All Those That Would Listen . Apparently, the depth of Profundity drowned my Appreciation for such a bone-chilling Atrocity . Yesterday's Effort was a result .
There's a saying, "Misery loves company" .... of this I am GUILTY .
No comments:
Post a Comment