I've been unable to write for a couple of days . I've been working on a way to advance the Psychological Strategy to "fight on two Fronts", that is, to 'hold' the Mind that splits itself to apply Pressure to those who are PHYSICALLY Fighting, in Real Time . We say, "You are in my Prayers" to give those in Combat a feeling that Others are by their Sides, shoulder to shoulder . The Pressure is Mind Energy and is manifested as a Conscious WILL to Aid . This Pressure is the exact opposite of Abandonment .
The trumpWAR is at a standstill as far as Diplomacy and Negotiations (is) concerned . Stalemate begets the FEELING of Helplessness--- that there is NOTHING that can be done to bring this WAR to Conclusion ESPECIALLY a POSITIVE Conclusion, and worse, a Conclusion that is acceptable to both waring factions . During this time I have returned my Attention to Ukraine, I 'picked-up' news feeds directly from Ukraine News Agencies and Individual Ukrainian Journalists whose dogged Reporting has lifted my Spirit considerably . In brief, UKRAINE IS WINNING, putin's empire is feeling the Effects of incessant Ukrainian Drone Forces that have reached DEEP into Russia and even Moscow, so much so that putin as directed anti-missile systems from the northern-most territories to Moscow in order to strengthen its defensive capability . I LOVE this .
No comments:
Post a Comment