Sometimes you can be "minding your own business" when a 'something' >arrives< that 'throws you off your game' . Well, yesterday, {or it could have been two years ago} I heard the term "butterfly effect" during a movie or TV broadcast . It sent me into a "tailspin" = a term in aviation to describe an airplane's loss of control and forward flight, and then its subsequent sometimes violent decent into the Earth . A good pilot CAN recover from such a spin, so, I mean,,, there's THAT .
My favorite example of the "Butterfly Effect" is fairly common, in an esoteric sense, it is = a butterfly flapping its wings in Taiwan can produce a Tsunami in Japan . First read brings >inscrutable< to the fore, although for some of Us, that "IT" rings as Truth, and besides That, "IT" seems and FEELS Logical DESPITE the HEAVY Inclination to summarily discard it as RUBBISH . Not-gonna do that .
You modify the Condition even >somewhat< and you can arrive at trump 'flapping his wings' to produce the Effect of INSANE WAR . The DIFFERENCE is odiously OBVIOUS , but I, {personally} cannot escape the lure of Cosmic Mysticism that is attached to that one butterfly .
Recall one of the most Famous Lines of ALL Time delivered by Chuang Tsu
"Is it I, a man, dreaming I was a Butterfly,
or is it a Butterfly dreaming it is a Man ?"
I LOVE shit like this, deeply and truely .
No comments:
Post a Comment