I awoke at 3:38 and got into the cave at near 4 o'clock ~~~2 and a half hours later, still no "first sentence" . Then this arrived = I like to invest in my own Suffering because there is a great 'return' . "Invest in Suffering" = where the fuck did that come from ?
I have no 'first sentence' because I couldn't decide upon what this morning's Topic should be . Yesterday I managed to watch most of hegseth's "Hot Seat" `burns` but I became an 'mental case' because of the ridiculous questions asked by ridiculous senators . It wasn't until the very, end where REAL Questions concerning the Strategy [or lack thereof] of trump and his administration were delivered --- it made the opening hours look stupid mainly because THEY WERE . Of particular note was the inclusion of the Agriculture Secretary . One of the pundits made certain to stress that her inclusion was a way to DILUTE the Questioning of hegseth and general Boot Licker, What's-his-name . Genius. Fucking GENIUS . The democrats are no match for the republicans Superiority of Cunning .
The 'grilling' was itself Sickening, how much fucking BULLSHIT can you eat before expLOSIVE Vomiting results ??? One word ; Not Much . We're PAYING these asshole to run the Country ?? OUR Country ????
No comments:
Post a Comment