I began a rock-moving project late yesterday afternoon, and now its completion awaits . I am too restless, {{excited}} to stay here and write but the circumstances surrounding the move are an example of a guy "stepping over a dollar to pick up a dime" . I had a problem with containment that has been bugging the shit out of me since I solved the problem half=assidly when I moved the other boulders into position . The Solution was directly in front of me each and every day for moths . I'm cautioning my Gentle Readers --- DON'T GET OLD !
'Stepping over a dollar to pick up a dime' means that you DON'T , WON'T or CAN'T see what is front of you so you pick-up something that may or may not "do" at and for the time being .
"IT" gets deeper because it is the underlying recognition mechanisms tht ultimate are responsible for CORRECT 'Recognition' but this topic I must reserve for a later time .
K ------------ I'm out .
No comments:
Post a Comment