I KNOW my Gentle Readers are wondering, "WHY is Odysseus considered Heroic for using "Nobody" as a name ??? what the fuck is HEROIC about THAT ????? Good Question .
I too use Nobody . When asked "Who are you" which is code for "What is your name?" I respond with "I am Nobody" which sounds like abject Humility and is "pleasing to the ear" , but in REALITY there is resourceful ARROGANCE at "IT" 's base . No one wants to hear , "I'm fucking ODYSSEUS --- first off, not many have read The Odyssey, only a relative few would recognize 'Polyphemus' as aka Cyclopes . Thing is, Nobody has TERRIFIC applications like when you hear a strange noise coming from the front door --- when asked about it you can gag, "It's NOBODY" . "NOBODY IS AT THE FRONT DOOR" and further, "Should I let him in ?" Terrif ---I mean REALLY Terrif .
Check this out : NOBODY wrote this blog . TOOOOOOO Good .
No comments:
Post a Comment