I have been more than reluctant to deliver "Shih" to my Gentle Readers around the World mainly because of just one line = "It requires a strong man who captures the hearts of the people and awakens their enthusiasm." Present 'Times' has yet to `provide` such a Man or Woman for reasons that appear as either Invisible of Impossible . I think its TOOO >Romantic< to use "Build it, and they will come." = Build the Army and He of She will come . "Wishful Thinking" get us close .
Of vital Import to me is the line, "WHEN DANGER THREATENS, EVERY PEASANT BECOMES A SOLDIER" . I insist "We" as in Global Citizens, are indeed at War and further, that this War is, in SELF-EVIDENT FACT, THE THIRD WORLD WAR . Please recall that this War EFFECTS each and every Planetarian , no one can escape and worse, "No One Here, Gets Out Alive". "IT" may be violently PREPOSTEROUS to issue the "Butterfly Effect" as a defense for my Position, I do so anyway {{{one of the sublime rewards for being a raging Polemicist}}} . We are in "THIS" together, like it or not, ready or not . I WILL use cliches : "There is STRENGTH in Numbers" and "United We Stand [but] Divided We Fall". It may very well be that NO ONE shows up to become OUR General, but this is MODERN WARFARE and We must NOT be CHAINED by Status Quo History even though it is HISTORY that must be relied upon, in that IT offers examples and paradigms that can and MUST be Utilized if we to TRANSFORM the World and make it THE WAY WE WANT IT .
HISTORY IS the Future . Go figure... .
No comments:
Post a Comment