I may be unable to keep my Anger and Bitterness form soiling these pages {screens}, I apologize but I Feel and Feel DEEPLY about where the Planet is and where it was only a couple of Generations ago, and the Anger and Frustration that I allow myself to Feel, is the result of Universal FAILURE to Recognize >Patterns< whereby such Recognition would lead to preemptive Control, a Control that is Preventative, a Control that would utilize Diplomacy rather than the Mechanics of Combat and War to confront and 'deal' with those >Leaders< whose singular ambition is nothing short of World Dominance . Please forgive an old man .
When hitler began his version of World Conquest the WORLD >>>UNITED<<< in the Effort of STOP him from INHUMAN Actions, the GENOCIDE of Jews, and Political Others deemed a Threat to both Germany and hitler himself . I argue that the World after WWI DID respond to Tyranny and Fascism, the World DID >UNITE< to vanquish Germany and also to establish the "League of Nations" wherein Global Conflicts could be adjudicated in Solemn SOBER Civilizational DIGNITY . "IT" Failed, when hitler surfaced the World did NOT Recognize his "Pattern of Behavior" and so did NOT Unify at least not before hitler began the INHUMAN Effort to Extinct all Jews . We recall American Sentiment "Not our War" {{{...and on the Street : Not my job . }}}
No comments:
Post a Comment