Thursday, July 30, 2026

"The beam in thy own eye"

                                                           ALL of Us would argue that a "Clear Mind" is absolutely NECESSARY to possess if  Observation  is to result in  Valid Conclusions   and a "proper" depiction of Reality .   Attaining a Clear Mind is surely a "proper" topic if the definition of "Global Citizen" is to be achieved which would then lead to Understanding --->  Influence resulting .   Obviously, I am at odds with my Self, being dour clouds one's Vision, dampens Creativity and hampers Imagination .    Being dour impedes one's "Flow" ,  meaning, just trying to get something on the screen becomes irritating, words don't arrive because Thinking is "jammed up";  blocked so to speak, although "CHOKED-UP" is far mor accurate .   I'm like the Strait of Hormuz, I'm choaked-up .

                           I try not to carry the previous day's alarms into a new morning, most often I am NOT successful .  The fact is, I NEED those 'alarms' because they provide the Topics I must consider for that day's blogs .    Each day is NOT "Fresh and New", quite the opposite .  As the WAR draaaaaaaags on, so too my most bitter Frustration and Anger and when THEY become "out of control" RAGE enters further depleting what little Resolve I SHOULD have .   

                          I am Angry at my own Country-Folks and Anger is code for FUCKING FURIOUS .

No comments:

Post a Comment