It's Sunday but I'm not thinking Sunday thoughts . "IT" is as if the entire WORLD is on fire, set ablaze by the Earth Mother and her Twin Mother Nature because boy are they fucking PISSED OFF . Humankind's abject Refusal to address Global Climate Change has so infuriated the Twins that They have no other recourse save to vent Their Exasperation by manifesting Their Rage and Fury through Wildfires . While the Twins wage Fire-War, Humans are waging Political War . Iran, Lebanon, Israel, Ukraine, Russia and of course the U.S. ---all sites of Human Frailty, Weakness and broad Mental Defects that are being WEAPONIZED and then elevated by a Global Insanity recognized as "Not-my-Problem" . These truly are the "End Times" .
"IT" 's as if folks can smell smoke but NOT smell BULLSHIT , how can that be ? Elsewhere I have earnestly sought entreaty that the WORLD be "Involved" in the cessation of Hostilities between America and Iran, but that is the desire of yet another Altruistic Lunatic --- I mean shit, the E.U. as NATO could have defended Ukraine and PREVENTED putin from trying to reclaim and RE-Build the Soviet Union, but THEY DID NOTHING . You'd want to Believe that the E.U. DID "come to its Senses", which resulted in arms and munitions being sent to Ukraine, but I argue "too little" and MAYBE "too late" . NATO could have stopped putin "DEAD IN HIS TRACKS" but I suspect COWARDICE was the Mental Foundation for NATO'S "Dereliction of Duty"---that FEAR >>>>DOMINATED the Collective Psyche of the NATO Nations and Others . Here it is where I Believe that Civilization itself has FAILED .
No comments:
Post a Comment