Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Miss Hap

                                                           I'm no fan of 'self-promotion', and I viewed the White House Correspondents Dinner as an "over-the-top" extravaganza of "LOOK AT US WE ARE BEAUTIFUL AND SMART AND JUST SO GLORIOUS "  .   2 words : SICKENING = on the Street >Pathetic< .

                          Trump tried to "Put them in their Place" by calling them "Fake News" .   He harassed individual Journalist, which was more clearly ABUSE but >Abuse< didn't cover the extent of trump's bitterness and resentment .   

                           I decided that what I would use this morning was "Eat Shit".  THAT'S what trump did to those Journalists, he forced them to >Eat Shit<  HIS Shit and boy did they just sit there and gobble it up .  I mean, seriously, how much fucking shit can you eat before you expLODE ?    Well, we learned that those Journalist could [and DID] eat TONS of trump's shit .   Even when he told them he wuz-gonna run for president in 28, THEY APPLAUDED .   UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE !!!!!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment