Monday, July 20, 2026

Vainglory

                                                          I thought I could take the day off from Writing since I figured everyone was having a World Cup "hang-over" .   I still had to read the War Reports from Ukraine and I've done that but 'facebook' was riddled with posts showing trump with the victorious Spaniards celebrating at controlled Fever pitch .   Clearly trump wanted "IN" .   "Detestable" gets us close .

                        I was set to leave the desk and this screen when a word "arrived", it was "Vainglory" ||||| I suspected its meaning but had to consult my Webster's New World College Dictionary for confirmation .  Here's its def =  "1 extreme self-pride and boastfulness;  excessive and ostentatious vanity   2 vain show or empty pomp " .

                        I LOVE = "excessive and ostentatious vanity"  words that clothe Understanding with both pattern and texture, making "IT" (get this) suitable .   

                        One of the comments below one of the posts was this :  "He can't help himself" .   No one can deny that trump is "a driven man", but the question must be asked, What drives this asshole ?    2 words may suffice :  VANITY .

                        Thing is, we KNOW what drives trump and Vanity is too romantic a word to be all-inclusive but in the World Cup "photo-bomb" Vainglory "fits rite in" .   ...trump is --->vainglorious which carries the stench of Ego-maniacal with verve and gusto {{ poor choice but I like the way they read and sound   verve and gusto that is}} .   trump MUST BE the Center of Attention whether of not that Attention is Negative .  He's sick, REALLY fucking SICK .

No comments:

Post a Comment