Thursday, March 18, 2021

"Born Under A Bad Sign"

 I have argued (with catholic vehemence) that the Un-tied States were "Born into Original Sin".  [I gotta confess, I'm kinda pissed that pundits and BIIIG brains have used MY Original Sin Metaphor in THEIR qualifications of the Ills of American Genetic Pre-Dispositions.  It is, however, somewhat of a Relief that my work here in the Cave is reaching Outward to Receptive Like-Minded Others.]  

Slavery is, of course THE Original Sin, at least when Biblical Religion is enlisted as Historical Prism.  Generally I agree with myself, but when I do NOT<> it appears that 'American' was Born with a CONGENITAL Defect, meaning, while Democracy was Gestating, the Fetus was subject to SLAVERY as a NATURAL CONDITION.  

So it is that NOW we must resign ourselves to the FACT that the Founders were FLOUNDERS ~~~ that they were OBLIVIOUS to Slavery BECAUSE of their Egyptian ---> European (Lord and Manor  King as God) Lineage.       "Ignorance is Bliss".

No comments:

Post a Comment