Sunday, March 14, 2021

I carry `would`.

Sometime during `A While Ago` I decided to Save America Again by imposing Sword Dominated Zen into American Political Climatology in order to supplant the Prevailing Status Quo of PATHOS Driven Irrationality with the Common Sense of Orthodox Zen Dogma.  This THIS was the result of Meditative Reasoning, the One that Figures `SIMPLE IS BEST`.  Here, "I draw water, I carry wood", translates, on Street Level, as `I Work to Sustain my Existence and that of my Family`.  Here, The Simple Necessities of Life >>> Clean Water, Abundant Food, Fair Housing and Plentiful Electricity are NOT Mystical Mirages but SELF-EVIDENT REQUIREMENTS that   receive   Jurisprudential Authority  from  The Declaration of Independence .  The Application of Zen, would, I THOUGHT, alleviate untold Suffering by Its ETHOS Driven Rationality.  Reducing `Things` to their Rudiments and Fundamentals provides ACCESS to Understanding. Here, Items of IMPOSSIBLE COMPLEXITY are 'Seen' for what they TRULY `Are`, and this new Vision would also `accommodate` (for lack of a better word) SIGNIFICANT Recognition and identification in the form of  >>>  "Oh, you mean THAT".  


No comments:

Post a Comment