Wednesday, March 17, 2021

"The Answer, my Friend, is blowing in the Wind."

 I awoke from a Dream in which I was part of an Assembly that wuz to Receive the Dharma via Several Individuals of which I wuz one.  I recall feeling DISTINCTLY Uncomfortable, 'Zen Rally" is oxy-moronic  and why on EARTH did I think I wuz Qualified to extend ANY `Flower` ?   I persecute my Self with Self-Doubt, indeed, I have rather SUPERIOR Self-Doubt, I mean it's fucking WORLD CLASS.  As my `stage time` neared I sought Escape.  I made my way through the Sanga as unobtrusively as I could but when I reached the Rear Exit there were Old Students who recognized my Cowardice -----  One forlorned,  "Why are you leaving ?"   I had no answer --- then I awoke.

1 comment:

  1. Unrelenting self doubt affords the reality of constant change to escape suffering at the hands of personal opinion.don’t know penetrates as intent which surfaces as volition,simple or complex (don’t know)

    ReplyDelete