Friday, March 26, 2021

"Dropping Ashes On The Buddha".

                                                                          Prologue


I'm heating the Tools' Room.  The floor has `shoe droppings` all over it ~~~  cleats are fine but they get packed with mud that must be stomped out.  One of the Conditions of Spring IZ the mud--not only is it depressing it's SLIPPERY as well.  I'm old these days, and `gearing uP` simply to work INDOORS is beyond my Tolerance Level.  Oh well.

The (what I consider to be ) Untimely Death of Our Zen Sword Master, Chang Sik Kim, has caused me to experience Perplexity and some Consternation along with the extremely NATURAL Feelings of impending Mortality.  I feel compelled to WRITE about him through the Pen of  Me NOW ,  not as I was when I lived in his Temple.  

I feel fear that I would be, "Dropping Ashes On The Buddha".


No comments:

Post a Comment