Friday, March 26, 2021

"I owe, I owe, so it's off to work I go."

 I'm trying to Wrestle a 4 TON BOULDER into an Upright Position.  It's in the shape of a parallelogram which has produced almost MORE than I can Handle.  I've tagged it  `The First Noble Truth`.  It's NO Coincidence that this Struggle coincides with my Discomfort with disclosing how Temple Life wuz for MEE.  Should I allow myself to "Drop Shit On The Buddha" ?   I don't know.  

I OWE Zen Sword my LIFE.  The number of times I've considered Ritual Suicide resides in a History best suited for  the Dust Bins of Hell.  KNOWING I would MAYBE return in Human Form is HUGELY Prohibitive.  THAT'S why I'm still around.

Master Fortin divined, "Your Writing got better, once you started to Move Rock".

Maybe, here's a Noble Truth.  It iz bc of Sword that I am Able to Move Rock.

Thank You Zen Master Chang Sik Kim.

No comments:

Post a Comment