Tuesday, October 26, 2021

"CAW CAW CAW"

         If I wuz any good, like AT ALL, I wouldn't have to ask you to PURCHASE Tommy as part of your Music Appreciation Old School.   Do it anyway.  Tommy is BILLBOARD BENCH MARK of Rock and Rolls Entry into Civilization-al  Splendor.  If you're like me (and I hope you are NOT) you haven't yet Valued the Classic Symphonics.  Personally I CAN'T STAND  listening to string-heavy Baroque Opulence----  I listen to Mozart's "Magic Flute" MAYBE once every three years---Yes  I'm THAT bad.  Now Tommy on the other hand,,  I can do THAT once a DAY ~~~~ with Deliberative EASE.   

        Tommy is Pete Townshend's Enlightenment.  Believe it.  On board this Vessel of Operatic Ocean Going is 'Sonny Boy' Williamson who wrote "Eyesight to The Blind (The Hawker)" ; John Entwistle who penned "Cousin Kevin" and "Fiddle About" and Keith Moon who fulled "Tommy's Holiday Camp".  

        Now there's the Music and then there's the Words.  Truth, ABSOLUTE TRUTH Resonates as BOTH.  Keep in mind that this Truth is from Creation, the Mind of Pete who is Bringing Full Real Manifestation of Inspirational Activity.   Believe me when I profess my LOVE of Pete and his MASTERY of his own Enlightenment.  Zen Masters sometimes MUST endure a SECOND Hundred Day Retreat in order to gain Communicative Authority,,,, learning HOW to Speak of the Impossible UnSpeakable.    After Seung Sahn's 2nd Hundred Day Retreat, when asked what he had Attained, his Words were, "CAW  CAW CAW"  (the cries of a crow) .   His Teacher was DELIGHTED !!!!!!!!

      Now THAT'S Communication Zen Style.   Fortunate we are that Pete went Idyllic Baroque.

No comments:

Post a Comment