Thursday, October 14, 2021

The Principality of Extinction and Non-Extinction

       "Ya feel me ? "   I know you can feel the Heat of  now ancient magma as it flows from my Soul through my Heart.   "IT" is why the BIG Enlightenment is still SEVERAL Lifetimes a-head.  I have resigned myself in THIS Lifetime to Transmit all I have Encountered as Wisdom/TRUTH thereby enabling me to be Reborn in the so-called FERTILE BUDDHA FIELDS-- the Sacred Territories of Temple and Sangha.  I have reminded Youze Gize with forceful iteration ==  I have Issues.  Issues ARE "Attachments" Attachments which Bind one to the Earthly Realm as if Prisoner by Choice.  Yup, that's it rite there.

         I never had the GUTS to turn away from Material Existence and Live as Monk.  It's fucked-uP becuz I DID live in a Zen Temple.  Karma is Karma, Fate is Fate.

   I Should 'hold' NOTHING with regard to True Believers, yet, I turn toward "Dharma PROTECTION" as 'Warrior Soul' Orientation.  

Here it is where i BELIEVE i was BORN to Carry Steel.  So be it.  Who am I to bemoan the Fate Delivered by the Maker of All Things ?????

        

No comments:

Post a Comment