Saturday, October 2, 2021

"You too can drive the BIG Rigs"

       The Other Morning I awoke from a dream in which I was Given a 1926 Rolls Royce by a Buddhist Benefactor, who, I imagined, had my best Interest in hand.  I shut it down to admire it and Thank him.  I flipped up the engine cowling to admire the Motor but when I went to re-fire ^^^ the fan belt shredded in several puffs of dry-rot explosions.  I'd hafta change it, IFF I wanted to run it.  Aint nothin for nothin.

      Yesterday, I awoke from a dream in which I had to drive a semi---a 53 footer---to New York.  X fellow workers were nearby---~~~they had expressed some rue, much to my delight.  I climbed up and proceeded to try and back up, but the trailer jacked into the woods.  I looked up and saw an Expanse, I could drive FORWARD and U-Turn with GENTLE  Ease.  I chided myself for not being more Aware.  The `story` of my life.  On the way to the SUPER-Highway a kid on a bicycle, oblivious to the MONSTER-MASS of this "BIG RIG", had to slide under the trailer to avoid SERIOUS Calamity.  I snickered--I figured the cops would stop me for leaving the scene--I continued on anyway----fuck that kid.

      I found myself in the squad room, the kid still whining and crying--but now even the cops had had enough of this cry baby--------------------that's how it ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment