Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Truth as Belief in one's Honesty

                                                                                Prologue

        I sat in Chairy-Chair wandering in the Texas-size Dump that is the Expanse of Sensational Debris.  I had awaken into a deploration (deplorable Action of unwillingness) of Writing Necessity.  I certainly DON'T want to believe that I'd somehow (inadvertently) "Given my Word" to the Divine Infinite to RELIGIOUSLY Record the Information Download DELUGE of Cozmic B--r--o--a--d-cast.  Here it is where Self-Interest MUST be jettisoned if "Word" is to be Honored.  Am I an Honorable Man or am I NOT ?????  .     Tough One....................

        Almost instantaneously I was enveloped by a Cloud of Biblical-Ality [Biblical Reality] that took the Shape of  "The Gospel of John".  "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."   The Universe has a way of   `manipulation by lash and cudgel`   that GUARANTEES an Intellectual Discomfort brought about by Conditioned Ethics and a Bloodlust for The Trust in Honest Exposition.  

   I sat in Chairy-Chair quite paralyzed.

No comments:

Post a Comment