Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Tom Me

         I want to utilize the Rock Opera "Tommy" to mainline Recognition --- I want to shoot straight into your  Temple  vis-a-vis  Hendrix and  his  Crystal  Meth.  You  can  see  the  problem  `straightaway`.  1969 is as ANCIENT as Ancient can get---I risk Complete WHATTHEFUCK because of its AGE.  But what [the fuck]  are my options ?   If I don't utilize "Tommy" I forfeit Personalization, in that I MUST then resort to the Dry-est of Dry    __________     DESERT  depictions of Zen Enlightenments that defy Common Sense Rationality although they Describe in totality the Attainment of Spiritual Perfection.  'Boring' delivers  a brain slap with ritual pugnacity.  How many of us have endured Darwins'  The Origin of Species  simply  because  it  was  legend-ed ?   Well, I too want to be `legend-ed` but NOT with the grate designation of near death Thirst.          

      Trust me on this....  I have AGONIZED whether or not the Use of Tommy is AB-Use.   Finally, after  15,271, check that, 15,272 listenings, I determined I have NO Recourse save the Use of Tommy to supply IT as Scaffolding upon which we can stand to survey all Aspects of Enlightenment.  


No comments:

Post a Comment