Saturday, October 2, 2021

Fan Belt

     Somewhere in the Tao Te Ching Master Lao Tzu stipulated, "The Sage does not dream".  OBVIOUSLY, I'm no Sage, I never claimed I was, I told you Kids I was TRYING to develop my Sage Qualities.  The Effort is ongoing >>>>>>>> .  

       The Sage does not dream because his Enlightenment has unified his Un-Conscious with his Conscious--therefore, he does not NEED to dream, since Outer IS Inner and Inner IS Outer, meaning, The Necessity for Dream Activity, the UnConscious' Function to re-establish Psychic Balance, is unwarranted.  This THIS is one of the ancillary benefits of "Becoming One--Infinite Time, Infinite Space".  

       In the RR Dream, the RR is an Elegant and Sophisticated "Vehicle" where 'Vehicle' is a Designation Buddhism employs to describe that which is used to travel on the Road To Enlightenment.  Maha=Great  Yana=Vehicle.  Presently, the Vehicle I employ is CLEARLY "Old School" the Traditional Vehicle, with Manjusric Orientation, the One of Mahayana, hence Rolls Royce>> which is generally believed to be the Ultimate in Old School `Auto-Motives`.  I gottta believe that Master Fortin is the Buddhist Benefactor since he has 'ready access' to Wealth, both Physical and Spiritual.

No comments:

Post a Comment