Thursday, October 7, 2021

X Pensive

                                                             Symbol Dream    Part 2 

        Now I'm standing with my back to a main thoroughfare (Taunton Ave Seekonk, Mass.)

        I am stark freaking NAKED.  Oddly I have no worries and NO Cares  Nude aint Lewd.  I have before me, on the right, a Bank, I figure because the Zildjians are SOOOOOO x-pensive I need a bank loan for their purchase.  I walk into the bank, naked as a J-Bird, and look around, no one is at their desks  ,,,,  maybe I don't need a loan after all.  I exit.

       On the left is a Music Store, despite being RAW NAKED I enter to see nothing but table after table of albums.  WTF ?  Where are the Instruments???   No Cymbals either.  Even if they DID have cymbals how was I to pay ?   Fucked-uP gets it Rite.

        

        

        

No comments:

Post a Comment